The term ‘Thoroughbred Owner & Breeder’ or ‘TOB’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 75 High Holborn, London, WC1V 6LS. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
We have put this policy in place so that you can feel confident about the privacy and security of your personal information. Countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) are required to have a similar standard of protection of personal data. This is not always the case outside that area.
Use of personal information
You may need to register to access our parts of our website and where you do not register personal information about you will not be collected by us. If you register for our services, any details you provide may be stored for use on future visits, as we do not want you to give us any information more than once. The details you give us may be combined with information about your use of the TOB website(s) and information from our records in order to provide you with online services you request.
We respect the privacy of personal email accounts and we store your email addresses just as securely as other personal information. We will not send you unwanted email messages or junk mail, and your details will not be passed to any organisation outside the Group for marketing purposes without your explicit permission. However, we may use email in response to enquiries you make about our services or service issues.
Disclosure of information
We take all reasonable care to prevent any unauthorised access to your personal data. We sometimes use other companies to provide some of our services or to provide services to us. To enable them to do this, we may need to let them process your personal information. Our staff and those working for our agents or contractors have a responsibility to keep your information confidential and are only allowed to use it to offer products and services on our behalf.
Right of access to your information
If you want to know exactly what personal information TOB holds on you, you can obtain it. If it transpires that the information held is inaccurate, we will make the necessary amendments and confirm to you that these have been made. Please write to the Data Protection Officer at TOB.
How we protect your information
Our general email enquiry forms are not sent via an encrypted channel and for this reason we ask that you do not include confidential information when using them (such as bank account details).
TOB may work with third parties to research certain usage and activities on our website on our behalf. No personal information about you is shared, however in the course of conducting this research these third parties may place a unique ‘cookie’ on your browser.
As a result of improvements we make to our services, amendments to laws or regulation or developments in the technology or processes we use, we may change the information we hold about you and/or the way in which or the purposes for which we process such information. Where we require your consent to such change we will notify you of the change. However, unless you inform us otherwise, we will deem your continued use of products and services to which the change relates to constitute your consent to the relevant change.